Advantages of Unmanaged Virtual Private Servers
Unmanaged VPS hosting is advantageous when compared to managed VPS hosting in several ways:
- The first and foremost advantage of unmanaged VPS is the autonomous control that it offers in terms of bandwidth, memory, software installation, usage, and storage space.
- The server can be customized to meet the needs of the clients precisely.
- It is a cost-effective solution since there is no need to buy, accommodate, secure or power the server.
- The hosting clients can be provided with the standard as well as non-standard applications.
- Software or programs that are usually not offered with shared hosting services can be used with an unmanaged hosting account since everything is in your hands.
- There is no need to rely on unresponsive support.
- Unmanaged VPS servers are more suitable for businesses with the need for high bandwidths.
In a nutshell, unmanaged VPS or dedicated hosting service is an ideal option to install and configure the application software and operating system of your choice and to control the daily management and monitoring of server configuration and functioning, giving the ability to customize the server environment in a preferred way.